Eco-strip Laundry Detergent
Each Tru Earth eco-strip packs ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent that you just toss in the wash.
- Compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water
- Works in all washing machines, including HE, Front loads or top loads.
- Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener; Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster; PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix; Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative; Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient); Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster; Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing; Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer; Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent); Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener; Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)