Dish Brush with replaceable head
A sustainable swap that helps you replace plastic dish brushes in your kitchen!
Use to wash dishes and loosen stuck on food. Each brush head can be used for 1-6 months!
- white teakwood handle and replaceable brush head
- stiff agave fiber (vegan) plant bristles
- hang to dry using silver wire loop
Sustainability: White Teakwood that is very fast-growing (similar to bamboo) and even considered a weed in some countries because it grows so fast.
Longevity: Proper care will extend the life of your brush.
- Do not leave any of the wood parts soaking in water
- Hang to dry or place in a dry spot after use
- To help kill bacteria, occasionally dip brush head in vinegar
- Don't apply undue pressure on the handle or it may break.
Replacing the brush head:
Use a pair of pliers to loosen metal grip. (use caution). Pop off the brush head. Slide a new brush head on and replace the metal grip that holds it tight.
End of life: Once worn out, the wood and agave parts can be composted or buried in the garden, the metal parts can be recycled.